The boat leaves from the lower boat deck. Walk past the dive shop (separate business), for approx 100 metres. The lower boat deck is on the left hand side. Mary Jo is a yellow and white hardboat, Viper is a white and black hardboat. Click here for more details.
As a general rule the pier opens at 7am on weekends and 8am midweek and closes at 5pm.
We have keys to the pier, so someone will be down to open the pier 1 hour before your leave time. Please make sure you are on time.
We will let you off. Please make sure you return your trollies and are ready to leave reasonabily promptly after we return. The skipper will put the boat back on it's mooring and meet you at the pier entrance.
Please be ready to board the boat a minimum of 15 minutes prior to departure. Do not be concerned if the boat is not at the pier as it is usually on a dive beforehand.
All payment details can be seen here.
Please make all cheques payable to 'Swanage Boat Charters Ltd'. Please include the name and dive date on the reverse of the cheque and send it to: -
279B High Street,
or, hand the cheque to the skipper on the boat.
Please read our booking terms and conditions. If the spaces are not filled we will expect payment, but if we do re-fill the spaces there will not be a charge.
There is a large car pack adjacent to the pier (approx 200 metres). We suggest you get yourself a trolley, unload your kit at the pier entrance and then park your car.
Both are available from the dive shop. Please bring your first fill with you to avoid missing the boat because of a queue for air. If the shop is closed they usually have a telephone number for you to contact them.
We do allow solo diving, however we do ask that you are suitable qualified and are carrying a redunant air source (i.e. stage cylinder or twin set). If you are looking for a buddy then please contact us and we will try and find you one. Social media is also a great resource to find people to dive with.
Kit hire is available from several sources. Please contact us for more details.
If you would like to email us. We will try our best to accommodate you.
To give the weather the latest prediction, we usually wait until the evening to make a decision as to whether the dives will go ahead. If we feel circumstances are not suitable/unsafe we will notify you the evening before. If you intend to leave before this time please call us.
Yes, if the skipper decides to cancel you will get a full refund. The deposit may also be carried forward to another date if you so wish.